Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Favorite Book Couples!

I've seen several blog posts highlighting book couples, so I thought I'd do the same with books I've read recently.  Keep in mind some of my pairings don't mean they end up together in the long run... it's just couples that I like to read about together.  In no particular order:
 
1) Sam and Grace - Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stiefvater.  Sometimes they are a little too perfect for me, but on the whole, they have a sweet relationship with it's fair share of outside forces trying to keep them apart.
 
2) Katniss and Gale - Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins.  Life long best friends, tension, and hotness. I love me some Gale.
 
3) Katsa and Po - Graceling by Kristin Cashore.  While the book took me a while to really get into, the interactions between Katsa and Po were creative and often left me hanging... which made me keep reading.
 
4) Violet and Jay - The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. HELLO TENSION! I love love love Violet and Jay--everything about them.
 
5) Sophie and Archer - Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. This book was FUN FUN FUN and Archer is HOT HOT HOT.
 
6) Mary and Travis - The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.  Carrie Ryan owns the copyright on Forbidden Love.  Her characters circumstances are heartbreaking, and that's what keeps me reading--hope in a happier ending than Carrie Ryan ever intended to give me. haha. 
 
7) Gabry and Elias - The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan.  Again, Carrie Ryan is the queen of forbidden love... and the love triangle. I love me a good love triangle.  Enter zombies in the mix and a bitten friend here and there, and it's an emotional roller coaster.  Sure Catcher is quite awesome... but something about Elias spoke to me more. :)
 
8) Lily and Quince - Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs.  This was a fun summer read, and something about Quince pulled me in from the get go! He is bad boy hot, with a good heart--what could be better?
 
9) Miranda and Leo - Sea Change by Aimee Friedman.  I really enjoyed the mystery of this book... and I adored Miranda and Leo. I sure hope there is a sequel coming.
 
10) Elizabeth and Will, Diana and Henry - Luxe Series (The Luxe and Rumors are all I've read so far) by Anna Godberson.  Talk about forbidden love, triangles, squares, whatEVER.  These books are all about the scandal and the shock factor.  I'm about halfway through the series and my heart has already broken twice.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar