Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fairmeadow Sheep Farm

Imagine our surprise when we took a ride on a backroad we had never traveled on before and saw this!

sheepIMG_2231

Yes, this is Florida!

sheepIMG_2240

But I felt like I had traveled to another country and maybe even another time in history.

sheepIMG_2232

What beauty!

roadIMG_2241

We had a good place to pull over and I stood there looking at these amazing sheep.

dogsIMG_2231

And a few ‘sheep dogs’!

dogIMG_2237

I did a search online and found out this was the Fairmeadow Sheep Farm (we had seen the sign) and these are Katahdin sheep. There’s lots of great info on their website HERE.

fIMG_2251

It was a beautiful day and an amazing sight.

sheeptext

Drive those backroads and be prepared for surprises!

scropIMG_2230

I’m joining Cooking and Crafting (and travel) with J & J HERE,

the NEW Social Monday HERE,

AND Mosaic Monday HERE !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar