Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday, Weekend plans?

     I completed another chart.  So I was happy about that.  All this work and frugal living are adding to my bottom line.  It is hard sometimes to not go out to dinner and not go shopping and try and be really frugal at the grocery store, but the end result is more savings and more charts filled out as I don't spend money in my various budget categorizes.
  
     The blood stripes are done on the marine pants and I was able to get 2 other last minute dress jobs done for people who came into town for a wedding.  So I was sewing late into the evening last night and had to make two trips to JoAnns.

     I just realized I have at least two more wedding dresses that have to go out next week.  UGH! Plus I have two coming in late this afternoon.  It just never ends.  I have one more week to please people and then the shoe drops and I am off for at least a week and a 1/2.  I cannot believe the last minute brides I am getting.  Bringing their dresses in 2 weeks before the wedding.  It is crazy.


     The littles are here today, so I will spend time in the back yard and will probably pick the last of the beans as they play in the water.  I need to dead head all the flowers out there and do a little cleaning.  Where does all the crap on the back porch come from? I swear there is a crap monster out there that just poos stuff out.

     I was able to finish all the ironing yesterday and I am going to try and keep it up so Sissie who is due in next Friday does not yell at me.

  
     This weekend I am going to alter the jr bridesmaid dress and practice on flower arrangements.  I am doing 12 table arrangements, 7 boutonnieres, 4 corsages, 5 bridesmaid bouquets, and the bridal bouquet.  We are using Hydrangeas which can be tricky along with many other yard flowers.  My eldest is insisting on buying a few flowers also but I don't think we will need any.  I also need to figure out how to do a large arrangement for an arch, along with at least 12 arrangements for the path they will take.

     The only thing I am worried about is the bridal bouquet.  We have so many flowers here we could pick forever and not use them all.

     I just got a text from my friend and she is dropping her dad off here while she takes her mom for a haircut.  Last time they took the dad he wandered and fell and cut his head open and then an ambulance ride.  So he can sit in mom's chair and we will keep him occupied.

    I just found out one of my old dance students is bringing over her new baby and she is also bringing the grooms cake which I will freeze.  This student did the professional River Dance circuit before her marriage.  She also graduated from a bakery program and makes the most wonderful cakes.  She is making a fish cake as our future son-in-law is a Fisheries biologist.  Fun!  Now to find freezer space.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim
    
    

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar