Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The KLF, " What Time Is Love". I've posted this before, but really....when?


   I also mentioned that I think this would be a perfect song for an Avante Garde collection...I'd be off my chair, or dancing, while feeling entranced and deeply immersed in the show. Go ELECTRONICA with old school beats! Slow it down, if necessary. Let the music connect and sell the clothes. Music is so important to the show...we all know this, right? A mediocre collection can appear even better with the right music, models...and the direction.

Thumbnail 2:30
...after thought...I see a very young, hip, trendy and very urban collections to this song.


The KLF - What Time Is Love TOTP

1990 performance on Top of the pops.
by robet7644,409 views

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar