Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Niall Horan's Brother Greg Hacked on Twitter, Explains Angry Tweets

Niall Horan Greg Horan fighting Twitter TheoIs there a family feud brewing between Niall Horan and his brother Greg over Nialler's nephew, Theo? The weekend included some angry tweets from Greg directed at Niall and we were left feeling a bit heartbroken over the possibility of personal family issues brewing.



Turns out, Greg's Twitter account was hacked, which had us breathing a sigh of relief.



One of Greg's tweets read: "Sick of being hurt by loved ones really am," while another said: "I wonder when Niall is calling too see theo I do wonder."



Of course, One Direction fans got plenty riled up over the tweets, and Greg had to explain what happened, writing: "Guys I'm sorry for all but iv been Hacked who ever it is please stop it now"



He added, "Guys believe what yee want I'm our fir the fans and the fans only too help yee on everything 1D ok so stop putting me down please"



Greg definitely took some major heat for the tweets that he was thought to have sent because he later tweeted: "I'm sick of these lies about me and people talking about me cheers i taught I had friends in directioners hopefully I do big love x x"



Bottom line: don't rush to conclusions about the 1D guys' personal lives. Poor Greg felt the wrath of angry Directioners for something he didn't even write!





via Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar