Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Im Won-hee, blind date is not yet done, but 'ing' is still .. members 'bomb'

Running Man Im Won-hee comments on blind dateOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 25th, the main actors of the movie Throwing, Lee Ji Hoon and Im Won-hee, appeared as guests.Yoo Jae-seok wondered about Im Won-hees blind date news, which became a hot topic for Im Won-hee, What happened to blind date?Kim Jong-guk also said, He was so cool. Then Im Won-hee replied, I do not know. I have never met him.The members applauded the word ing, and Yoo Jae-seok also laughed, Its still ing. I did not get in touch.Im Won-hee said, What will happen to contact you? He said, I do not have contact with you.I have to contact him, he said, making the crowd laugh.On the other hand, sbs Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

'Running Man' Im Won-hee comments on blind date

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 25th, the main actors of the movie 'Throwing', Lee Ji Hoon and Im Won-hee, appeared as guests.

Yoo Jae-seok wondered about Im Won-hee's blind date news, which became a hot topic for Im Won-hee, "What happened to blind date?" Kim Jong-guk also said, "He was so cool." Then Im Won-hee replied, "I do not know. I have never met him. The members applauded the word 'ing', and Yoo Jae-seok also laughed, "It's still ing. I did not get in touch."

Im Won-hee said, "What will happen to contact you?" He said, "I do not have contact with you." I have to contact him, "he said, making the crowd laugh.

On the other hand, sbs 'Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar