https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_aFSNB8E5Y
http://thebestfashionblog.com/mens-fashion/wolf-man-2015-street-fashion-looks-for-men#more-318991
"If you are in search of high quality and simple tops, what are perfect for giving an outfit fun and preppy touch, as well as a bold statement, then Wolf & Man is what you really need, man!" ~ Leo
Ok, so here are some 'cool' tops. Yep, they're nice. No offence, but I can find similar one's in many vintage shops all over town. Very easy. But if you one who values guaranteed quality, then buy new!
Is he half asleep?
http://thebestfashionblog.com/mens-fashion/wolf-man-2015-street-fashion-looks-for-men#more-318991
"If you are in search of high quality and simple tops, what are perfect for giving an outfit fun and preppy touch, as well as a bold statement, then Wolf & Man is what you really need, man!" ~ Leo
Ok, so here are some 'cool' tops. Yep, they're nice. No offence, but I can find similar one's in many vintage shops all over town. Very easy. But if you one who values guaranteed quality, then buy new!
This is the only shirt that has a distinctive detail. It's nice. ( ...as I almost roll my eyes...)






0 Yorumlar