Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lady Gaga's "You and I" Music Video Released Early!




The wait is now officially over! The video for Lady Gaga's fourth single, "You and I", hit the web today before the previously announced release date of August 18th. Lady Gaga had tweeted that the music video would be released with the posting of her 1000th tweet on Twitter. Early today, Gaga quickly posted three brand new tweets that read "Fuck Thursday" putting her count at 999. At 2:00, Gaga revealed her 1000th tweet which was the real music video for her new single, but not before some websites leaked the video ahead of schedule.
The "You and I" video has to be Gaga's best work since "Bad Romance". Critics are already giving positive reception to the six minute masterpiece, and for great reasons. This work is something not seen from the artists before. We see her vulnerable, playful, and as the crazy artist that we have come to love. The video itself shows mermaids, robotic arms, beautiful outfits, and scenes that will probably get censored once its television premiere arrives on MTV this Thursday. After the release of the simple video for "The Edge of Glory", Gaga has crafted a visually stunning video that seems to combine the ideas from the scrapped "Glory" storyline and new ideas for a country inspired music video. I waited anxiously for a few weeks and I am glad to say that I am not disappointed by what I saw. Everything was truly perfection.
I knew that "You and I" would have to be released as a single eventually and now that I have seen the video, I know that the song will be another success for Gaga on the charts. The song and video show the artist moving into another direction with her music and I feel that it will attract even more people to Gaga's ever growing fan base. The song combines the genres of pop, rock, and country in a successful way and I think the video does a great job at showcasing that mixture as well as the ever transforming career of the woman I have come to know as Mother Monster.

Watch the video for "You and I" below and be sure to buy the song today. Let's get Gaga her 11th consecutive top ten hit!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar