Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Le Specs SS15 : Harvey Nichols Dublin

 You know when a press release is so well timed that it becomes scary!??!?! Well, I posted yesterday about my need for sunglasses and that this is top of my list for replacing next month. I then received a lovely email from Harvey Nichols Dublin about their new sunglasses.

Which was well timed!

In particular, the sunglasses range from Le Specs. Their SS15 range to be exact. I'm impressed. I don't do well with the large round sunglasses style and I do love a bit of color in my sunglasses. I miss my colourful collection of glasses terribly. The brand has recreated classical shapes and given them a new twist for the coming season.

They certain have a large celebrity following such as Rihanna, Beyonce, Cara Delevingne and Miranda Kerr. However, despite the celebrity following, the brand remains grounded with their prices  starting at £39.
 I do love any excuse to go to Harvey Nichols Dublin. I used to work in Dundrum for an Irish designer there and used to spend my lunch breaks in there - when I wasn't pulling sewing pins out of my clothes and smoking like a trooper on the steps by the fountain. I bought my first piece of McQueen there many years ago. A girl doesn't forget a moment like that.

Mainly because, the girl went outside and had a panic attack on the steps near the fountain over the price. It seemed like an amazing idea at the time! Mind you, the piece is still one of my favourite things to this day and is still gorgeous.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar