Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Backstage at Topshop Unique

Nylon magazine have some great pics from the recent Topshop Unique show for ss11. I love looking at sneaky backstage shots! It makes a change from all the over posted style shots. so lets have a look at what went down shall we?
All the models had these amazing fluffy white afros going on. It is of constant annoyance to me that I can't have an afro. It just never works with my hair. Not for lack of trying. Believe me. There is a hole in the ozone layer created purely my mowhawk and my afro-attempts alone.
There was a lot of 70's styling going on this season wasn't there!
Those shoes! Oh my god those shoes!
As always with the Nylon folk - if they are taking pictures - there is usually a Geldof sister somewhere. Lurking. Since this was Topshop unique it was the other less annoying Geldoff wan. The wan with the bad hair. I loved her crop. but this, this is just greasy
Well, since Topshop have released their make-up collection (which is getting rave reviews and great press lately) you couldn't really expect them to use any other make-up could you?
I want that afro.
God knows where your wan thinks she's putting the hand there but, another couple of inches higher and it would have been a whole different backstage vibe! Still, I miss my fluffy bathrobe. It's been packed away await deportation to another location. BOOOOO! meaning i am in bed in an oversized Prince t-shirt instead of my fluffy-ness.
Deadly.
As always the rows and rows of model headshots and full length 'look shots'
Topshop unique make the most amazing shoes. This is the third show where I have noticed clear platforms on the heels. Trend alert? Stripper-chic? Would you wear it?

I know i would!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar